- Panoramic view of the temple
- Masumi Natori's gravestone (the gravestone on the top is the gravestone of the time)
- Daruma lottery (The daruma who drew can be brought home.)
- Unmanned sales of Goshuin ( red stamp) (This is a style where you put your money in the donation box and take it home. You can take it home anytime regardless of the Goshuin(red stamp) schedule.) +7
3-1-66 Fukiage Wakayama-City
- A 5-minute walk from Nisseki-Iryo-Center-mae bus stop or
A 15-minute walk from Wakayama Castle
- Open Hours
＊However, there are days off when accepting your Goshuin(red stamp), so please check the website.
＊Unmanned sales of Goshuin( red stamp) is take out anyday.
- Phone Number
- English Menu: ◯
Eunji Temple is the temple where the grave of the military scholar “Natori Sanjuro Masazumi” who served the Kishu Domain approximately 330 years ago.
“Natori Sanjuro Masazumi” summarized Ninjutsu such as disguise and psychological control, and left the ninja book “Shoninki” for future generations. The temple also has shuriken tools such as shurikens on display, so take a look at what the ninja was using.
In addition, the red stamp of Eunji Temple has various patterns, so it is recommended for memorial services.