- Wakanoura Onsen MANPA RESORT, Japanese-style room.
- Wakanoura Onsen MANPA RESORT, Western-style room.
- Wakanoura Onsen MANPA RESORT, Bathroom.
- Wakanoura Onsen MANPA RESORT, Bathroom. +11
2-10 Shinwakaura, Wakayama City
- A 2-minute walk from the SHINWAKA-YUEN bus stop
- Phone Number
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, Union Pay Card
- Room Type
- Standard Room 15,000JPY～/ night
Breakfast & Dinner included
Other types of rooms available (Prices may vary).
Offering an authenic Japanese-style room and a open-air bath with a view of the Pacific Ocean. ※Wi-Fi is available in a lobby of the ryokan
Travel Blogger's Review
- Alyssa Ramos
- She is a travel blogger. She is good at Solo Adventure Travel.
In the beginning of October, 2016, she took a trip to Wakayama City.
Her blog is "My Life's A Movie". http://mylifesamovie.com/
Perhaps one of the best highlights of my secret Wakayama, are the hot spring hotels that are located on the Japanese shores. I splurged for a night to experience Manpa Resort in Wakanoura, which sits atop a cliff overlooking the ocean. Also overlooking the ocean are the public and private baths (AKA onsens); meaning that one is for both men and women, and the others are separated.
©My Life’s A Movie