- National Park Resort KYUKAMURA KISHU-KADA, Building appearance.
- National Park Resort KYUKAMURA KISHU-KADA, Restaurant.
- National Park Resort KYUKAMURA KISHU-KADA, Outdoor hotspring.
483 Miyama, Wakayama City
- From Kada Station, take the Kyukamura Kishu-kada Shuttle Bus
- Phone Number
- Credit Card
- VISA, JCB, NICOS, UC, DC, AMEX, DINERS, MASTER
- FREE Wi-Fi Available
- Room Type
- Standard Room 10,480JPY～/person
Breakfast & Dinner included
Other types of rooms available (Prices may vary).
Renovated in 2016. You can enjoy leisurely activities, such as hiking, camping, playing tennis and swimming. You can enjoy panoramic views from the floor to ceiling window at the lobby.
Travel Blogger's Review
- Emily Luxton
- She is a travel blogger and freelance writer.
In the beginning of December,2016,she took a trip to Wakayama City.
Her blog is “Emily Luxton Travels”. http://emilyluxton.co.uk/
I headed to the onsen at Kiyukamura Kishu -Kada hotel in the national park near Kada, and absolutely loved it. Outdoor baths with an ocean view, overlooking the Tomogashima Islands… it was heaven. The main attraction at this onsen is the Bihada Hot Spring, where the water is cloudy and slightly viscous because it’s packed full of natural minerals!
©EMILY LUXTON TORAVELS